Tuesday 27 March 2018

Cross Stitch makes!

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while!  I hope there is someone still out there!
I have been doing less card making recently and more cross stitching.
I find  it so relaxing and it still offers me a creative outlet when I am not colouring or card making!

So I thought I would share some things I have done over the recent months.
I don't think I have shared any of them before!

First up are some Lili of the Valley fairies.  They are so cute!  They are a set of 12 calendar fairies and I am well on the way to completing all of them. 
I plan on getting them framed and put up in my craft room once they are all complete. 

So here they are:







They were such fun and didn't take long to do!

I believe you can find the downloadable patterns here at the Lili of the Valley website.

I hope you like them and I will be back soon with some more cross stitch makes!

Thanks for sticking with me!

Pami xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x