Friday 31 July 2015

Fab Friday - Tiddly Inks!

Morning All!

Yeah its Friday, and not just any Friday, its Fabulous Friday over at Tiddly Inks!

Here is my card:




I have used super sweet "Ellie Says Hi" which you can get here.  I coloured her up with copics.  The sentiments came with the image and I used my new Speech Bubble die!  I couldn't wait to use it!!  I finished off with some sequins which are from Handmade Bliss, as is the paper which is Taylored Expressions Kraft in Colour.  

Please pop on over the main challenge blog for some more FABULOUS inspiration!  Also don't forget that our "Summer Song" challenge is still going on for a few more days.  

That's it from me, have a great weekend!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Ellie Says Hi - Tiddly Inks;
Paper/Card - Kraft in Colour - Taylored Expressions;  Papermania CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E29, E25, E21;
Dress - R39, R85, R83, R81, YG67, YG17, YG03;
Shoes - W7, W5, W3;
Dies/Punches - Die-namics Stitched Speech Bubbles;
Other - Pearls; Rainbow Bright Sequins from Handmade Bliss;

5 comments:

  1. Aww this is really sweet Pami… such a cute image and I love the speech bubble sentiment and pretty sequins! :-))
    Hope you have a nice evening
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pam............ so wonderfully PINK and gorgeous! You certainly know how to please me... and your colouring is fabulous too!

    Have a great weekend..
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I especially like how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Pami, loving the speech bubble die! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x