Friday 5 June 2015

Fab Friday - Tiddly Inks!

Good Morning Everyone

Its Fab Friday again over at Tiddly Inks, I can't believe how quickly these come round!  Here is my card:




I loved making this card!  The set is called Cat Love Fever, there are lots of little extras with this including the cats, the paw prints and the sentiment!  I resized the paw prints and hand them walking across the bottom of the card!  I also popped one of the cats inside the card to continue the theme!  I coloured her with copics, the hair took some time but I did enjoy it!!  I hope you like her!

Please pop on over to the main challenge blog, the DT have done some amazing cards this week!!  

That's it from me today!  Have a great day!
Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Cat Lover Fever Set - Tiddly Inks;
Paper/Card - Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E18, E15, YR23, Y21;
Clothes - R39, R85, R83, R81;
Cats - C9, C7, C5, C3, R20;
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Squares;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls 

1 comments:

  1. So cute! Those wee paw prints are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x