Friday 8 May 2015

EXCITING NEWS!! - Tiddly Inks Fabulous Friday

Hi Everyone!

I have the most exciting news to share today!  I recently applied for the April Tiddly Inks DT Call and was astonished to find that I was selected!  


I don't think it has sunk in yet!  So I will be sharing lots of Tiddly Inks goodies for the next 4 months and I hope you enjoying seeing them!

So my first card is Fabulous Friday and I am showcasing a brand new image in the store:




The new image is called "Wedding Bells" and is available here. There is also another new image called "Love you Mostest" which you can get here.  

I coloured the image with copics and added lots of lovely glamour dust for some sparkle.  I just finished off with some flowers and gems.  I kept it quite simple.  

To see all the lovely inspiration using these new images and more please pop on over to the Tiddly Inks blog.

Right, that's it from me today!  Have a great day.

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Wedding Bells - Tiddly Inks;  Sentiment from stash;
Paper/Card - Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E18, E15, YR23, Y21; 100, C9, C7, C5, C3;
Clothes - 100, C9, C7, C5, C3, C2; RV95, RV93, RV91
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Squares
Other - Pearls, Glamour Dust, Flowers

5 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations on your selection for TI Pami - very well deserved too!! You've made a gorgeous job of this lovely couple... and yes, I had to buy the image!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahoooosive congrats lovely lady - so well deserved.
    Stunning card as always.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, congrats honey! I really love this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new DT, and what a stunningly beautiful card! I love this image and love the elegant card you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love the colours and the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x