Thursday 26 March 2015

Anything Goes - Sugar Bowl

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you are all well!  I am here today with my card for the new challenge over at the Sugar Bowl. 

The theme is "Anything Goes" but you MUST use a Sugar Nellie image, available from Funky Kits.

The Home of Sugar Nellie

Here is my card:




I have use one of the gorgeous Vintage Adorables and she is called Suzie.  She is coloured with copics and papers are called Spring Drop from First Edition.  I just added some flowers and not much else really!

I hope you like her!  Please pop on over to the main challenge blog for some more gorgeous inspiration from the Design Team!  

That's all from me today, see you soon!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Vintage Adorable Suzie - Sugar Nellie from Funky Kits;
Paper/Card - Spring Drop - First Edition; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E21, E25, E29
Clothes/Ribbon - YG67, YG17, YG03, Y13, Y11
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Circles;
Other - Selection from flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts; Pearls

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Pami - stunning image and I love the floral detailing.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love all the green, fabulous colouring.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pam.... so beautifully coloured!! I've not attempted one of these images as I don't think I could do it justice... but you've managed it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x