Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas Card with Drawer

Hi Everyone!

Just one more day and I am officially on leave until 5 January!  Can't wait!  I took part in the Kit and Clowder Facebook Page Christmas Card Swap this year.  I know that my recipient has safely received her card so I thought I would share it here with you. 




Close Up

Of course she is La La Land and she is called Christmas Ornament Marci.  I coloured with copics and used papers from LOTV called Snow Princess.  As you can see I made a drawer box thingy!  Inside the drawer are some chocolates which I think arrived safely!  I added some glamour dust and glossy accents to the ornament and sprinkled on some frantage, which I am still trying to get used to.  The snowflake dies are also from La La Land.  

I hope you like her!  Have a couple more Christmas cards to share so hopefully I will get time this week to do that.  Have a great day!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Christmas Ornament Marci - La La Land;
Paper/Card - Snow Princess from LOTV; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E18, E15, YR23, Y21;
Clothes - V09, V06, V04, V01, C1, C2, C3, C4;
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Rectangle; La La Land Heart Snowflakes;
Other - Glamour Dust; Glossy Accents; Pearls, Snowflake Charm, Frantage;

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is just so pretty Pami. Loving the easel box with the drawer design and the lovely purple colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Pami and sure to be treasured.
    Have a brilliant Christmas and a Very Happy New Year :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x