Saturday 22 November 2014

Sweet Stampin' News!!

Good Morning Everyone!

I am not  normally here on a Saturday but I have some exciting news to share!  I was asked a couple of weeks ago if I would like to join the Sweet Stampin' DT!!  I was very honoured to be asked and am thrilled to join the lovely design team!  Thank you for having me ladies!

My first card is for the Sweet Stampin' 5th Birthday Celebrations!  So the theme this week is of course "Birthdays!"  So make sure you have birthday somewhere on your card and of course some stamping!  Here is my card:




I wanted to use some more of my fabulous La La Land images and this one is called Marci Cupcake.  She is coloured with copics.  She has come out much darker than I wanted and the whole card really wasn't what I intended but I hope its ok!!  The papers are Floral Pavilion from First Edition which are lovely.  I then just decorated with glamour dust, pearls and my memory box precious hearts die.  Oh and I also used a LOTV stitched stamp around the edge of the papers.

Now you need to pop on over to the main challenge blog.  We have some great sponsors this week:

Wild Orchid £10 voucher

Craft Devils Papercrafts £15 voucher

Marianne Designs with a surprise prize!

Ok I think that is it from me today!  Have a fabulous weekend. I will be doing some colouring this afternoon and generally relaxing in my craft room!  I can't wait!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - La La Land Cupcake Marci;
Paper/Card - Floral Pavilion - First Edition;  Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - E29, E25, E21;
Clothes - R83, R85, R39, R89;
Dies/Punches - Corner Punch; Memory Box Precious Hearts;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls; Pearl String; LOTV Sitched Stamp

14 comments:

  1. Like I said on FB... this card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL - and I love everything about it! Just had to pop over here and say it too.. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Pami - a great DT to be on. Super card to open with, a gorgeous design & image and fab colouring, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A warm welcome to the team Pami, the card is fabulous, beautiful colouring sweetie.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh it's a beautiful card Pami, I adore it! Welcome to the team hon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful Pami! Wonderful colouring and a lovely design. Great to have you on the team!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww this is SO sweet Pami !! the image is adorable and your colouring is awesome! Love the scrummy papers and the pretty embellies… the hearts and pearl border are just perfect!
    Big congrats on your new DT Position hun! very well deserved my friend!
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    Big Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome colouring of this little beauty Pami :o)
    Super pretty DP's too.
    Thank you so much for your very kind words on my blog - you would be more than welcome to spend a day with me - anytime :o)
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's OK with me, in fact it is more than OK, it's gorgeous.
    Congratulations on the DT.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Pami! Love the papers and that sweet image. Beautiful colouring too hun. So glad you've joined the Sweet Stampin' DT, we can be newbies together :)

    Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Pam! I had to come over from FB and tell you how pretty this is here too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous pami.really sweet image and your papers and colours are so pretty ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute Pami and I approve of the cupcake (I think you always need cake on your bithday!) Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Pami and welcome to the Team xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x