Saturday 11 October 2014

Punk Emma - The Papernest Dolls

Hi Everyone!

The weekend at last!  I am starting off the weekend by sharing with you my make for The Papernest Dolls.  Today I am using the super cool "Punk Emma"

Here she is:




Close up

Isn't she fab!  I went with my favourite colours.  She is coloured with copics and I have added some glitter for sparkle.  Even a punk has to have sparkle right?!  I love doing different colour hair so this was fun to colour!  

Pop on over to the inspiration blog for much  more great stuff and check out the shop for more fab images!

Have a great weekend everyone!! 

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Punk Emma - The Papernest Dolls;  Sentiment - Bazzill Basics Rub On;
Paper/Card - from stash (sorry can't remember from where);  Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Hair - V09, V06, V04, V01;
Clothes/Shoes/Bows - V01, V04, V06, V09, C1, C2, C4, C6, C8, C10;
Dies/Punches - Lil Ink Stitched Rectangles; La La Land Hear Banner;
Other - Mulberry Flowers (from the Hobby House); Pearls, Glamour Dust;

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love your coloring and the sparkle you added to her hair bow. TFS and I hope you have a beautiful weekend.
    Shan Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE this is super duper CUTE!!!! I totally love it and all the bling too!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautifully coloured image Pami and the design and papers are gorgeous
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, great colours and papers.
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    KAth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes... a punk DEFINITELY has to sparkle... I mean, what is a life without glitter?? hehe! Love this fabbie card hon and what you've done with this image.. the spots and stripes background looks so good!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x