Thursday 2 October 2014

Hedgehogs at Moving Along With The Times!

Hi Everyone!

I am late this week with my card for Moving Along With The Times!  I just got confused with my days!!  Our gorgeous Janice is the hostess and her theme is:

"Hedgehogs"

When I stopped panicking I realised there are lots of gorgeous Hedgehog images around and I found an old Penny Black image that I have had for AGES!  Here is my card:




The image is called Hedgehog Bouquet and I decided to keep it simple. I really love this style and I will be doing some more simple style going forward. What do you think? 

I just layered onto Bazzill CS.  I coloured the image with copics and added some glamour dust and little flower gems.  The little butterflies are from my Tonic punch and the sentiment is Whimsy Stamps - Friendship Ticket Sentiments.

Well that's all from me!  Pop on over to the main challenge blog more some more cute little hedgehogs!!  

Have a nice evening and I will see you soon.

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Hedgehog Bouquet - Penny Black;  
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps - Friendship Ticket Sentiments;
Paper/Card - Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics:
Hedgehog - E50, E51, E53, E55, W3, W5, W7, R20;
Flowers - V09, V06, V04, V01, R39, R85, R83, R81, YG13, YG67;
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Squares; Tonic - Small Butterfly Punch;
Other - Glamour Dust; Flower Gems; 

11 comments:

  1. Uber cute Pami - sweet image so beautifully coloured and I love the perfect CAS design.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something really appealing about these little fellas dont you think? A super gorgeous CAS card, coloured to perfection as always. Thanks for finding him and sharing, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Pami. The image is just the sweetest and I love the gorgeous CAS design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is brilliant, what a cute wee image and love how you made it pop on the card!! Fab. Im mixed up with the days too!!! Will be worse next week when its school holidays again here!! Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Pam, love the colours and especial the green and pink shades. Super image and coloured perfectly.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Pami! You know how much I love CAS
    Fab colouring
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Pam, such a cute image, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie hedgehog and so well coloured Pam... loving the card style too... I think it's my favourite style at the mo. Glad to see the stitched square dies is getting a few outings.. they are so handy to use!

    Have a lovely weekend..
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is very cute Pami… your colouring is very beautiful… I love the wee butterflies… it's a lovely cheery card! :-)
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cuteness Pami! Lovely card. And yes, I seem to be experimenting with cards in this same style too!

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful image - and wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x