Thursday 18 September 2014

Moving Along With The Times - Away With The Fairies!

Hi Everyone!

Another scheduled post from me! I hope you are all well.  

It is my turn to be hostess over at Moving Along with the Times this week.  I have chosen the theme of:

"Fairies"

Here is my card:




I have used an image called Alyce Fairy which you can get from The Stamping Chef. I coloured her with copics.  I kept the card simple and used a great sentiment which is from Stamping Bella Uptown Girl - Faith the Fairy. I just added some pearls to finish. I am really enjoying doing these simple style cards and they look so stylish when finished!  

I hope you can join in with us this week!  Please pop on over to the main challenge blog for more inspiration.  

Take care and I will speak to you soon!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Alyce Fairy - The Stamping Chef;
Paper/Card - Papermania CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20;
Dress/Hair - V09, V06, V04, V01;
Wings/Bow - R89, R39, R85, R83, R81;
Dies/Punches - Lil Inker Stitched Squares;
Other - Sentiment - Uptown Girl Faith the Fairy;  Pearls

11 comments:

  1. Delightful colouring and a gorgeous card, super sentiment too. As you say, very stylish. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pami, love the design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh this is gorgeous!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is gorgeous Pami… such a sweet image and your colouring is awesome!! Love the sentiment too and the pearls finish it off perfectly! :-)
    Hope you have a good evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Pami - stunning colouring.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Pami, such fabulous colouring on this gorgeous image. Love the CAS design.
    Have a lovely Friday and Weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! - love the clean look and the deep colours that you've used....xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS card Pami, you've coloured the image beautifully
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got here eventually. Love this card its amazing. Your colouring is outstanding now!!! Off to email you once Ive caught up blog commenting!! Mad day yesterday, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WONDERFUL colouring Pami.... and a gorgeous card too... she is another fairy who sits in my computer waiting for me to get around to her!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautifully stylish design and your colouring looks absolutely stunning!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x