Thursday 4 September 2014

MAWTT - Anything But Square!

Good Morning Everyone!  

This is my first scheduled post.  I am hopefully settled into my hotel in Cyprus!

Today we have a new challenge over at Moving Along With The Times and our gorgeous Debs is our hostess.  She would like to see:

"Shaped Cards - Anything But Square"

I haven't done a circle card for some time so it was nice to do something different!

Here is my card:



 

This is all made up of LOTV products! I have been buying loads over there recently not had chance to use anything!!  The image is from the Magical Fairies Art Pad Set 25.  I cut her out and I have matched her with papers called Shabby Shack.  I have added some ribbon and flowers from my stash.  The sentiment is from Ladybug Crafts Ink (check out the closing down sale over at LCI) . I added some glamour dust to her wings, she is so pretty!

I hope you like my card.  Please pop on over to the main challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have been up to!  I hope you can join us this week!

OK.  I am going to get back to some sun bathing now!!

Speak soon
Love and Hugs


Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - LOTV - Magical Fairies Art Pad Set 25;
Paper/Card - LOTV - Shabby Shack Paper Pad;  Papermania CS:
Dies/Punches - Grand Nesties - Scalloped Circles; Grand Circles;
Other - Mulberry Flowers; Ribbon; Glamour Dust

9 comments:

  1. Adorable card Pami - super pretty image and DP's
    Love it!!
    Have a fabulous holiday.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Pami !! what a beautiful design… Love the sweet image and how you've fussy cut… looks fab against the pretty papers! :-)
    Hope you're having a fab holiday!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous pami.adorable image and your design and colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thi sis so sweet, what a great card and sooo cute. I love the art pads too they are ace, Love Hazel xx PS Have a great holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful, stunning card.

    KAth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is beautiful, not made a round card for a while. Love that image. I have some candy so do hop over x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are toasting nicely in Cyprus! Love your shaped card and that super fairy, very pretty. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Pami
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Pami. Cute image. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x