Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope your week is going well!  I am only at work until tomorrow lunchtime and then taking a couple of days off to look after my nephew.  He is coming to stay with us to give his mum a break over the summer holidays!  Its typical though as we have loads of things planned and the weather is not looking great at the moment :-(  !  

Anyway!  I am actually here today as it is my turn to show some inspiration using another image from the Paper Nest Dolls.  My card is using Ellie with Sign who is available in the store now.  




She is coloured with copics and I have used papers from LOTV - Timeless Victorian.  The corner dies are from La La Land Filigree Corner and the embellishments are from the Hobby House.  

She is so sweet!  For lots more inspiration please do check out the main blog and make sure you head on over to the store!  Also check out the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook page.

That's it from me today.  Have a super day and I will see you again soon!
Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Ellie With Sign - Paper Nest Dolls;
Paper/Card - LOTV - Timeless Victorian;  Papermania CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20; 
Hair - E30, YR31, E35;
Clothes - V09, V06, V04, V01;
Shoes - W9, W7, W5;
Sign - E40, E41, E42, E43;
Dies/Punches - La La Land Filigree Corner; Lil Inker Stitched Rectangle;
Other - Glamour Dust; Lace Ribbon; Mulberry Flowers; Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Aww this is gorgeous Pami !! she's such a sweetie!! Love your colouring and the pretty papers and embellies are just perfect! :-)
    Hope you have a great time with your nephew... enjoy the weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x