Thursday 30 January 2014

The Hobby House Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you are all well and looking after yourselves in this awful weather, will it ever end! 

I have an inspiration project for you today using projects from the Hobby House.  You still have just enough time to enter our current "Ribbon" challenge but you need to be quick!  And remember you must use a Hobby House product and you must tell us what it is in your post!  

Just before I show you my project I just want to let you know that Hobby House will be on Create and Craft on tomorrow at 11am.  

Don't miss it! 

Now here is my project:




Here are the Hobby House products used:


The only extra thing I used was the die cut cracker.  

I hope you like this and please pop on over to the inspiration blog for lots more gorgeous projects!

That's it from me for now, I will be back later with my card for the new Sugar Bowl challenge.

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation so pretty and dripping with HH beautiful embellies and thank you for the C & C promotion
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have transformed this cracker Pam - love the damask - gorgeous creation. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow so stunning pami.really beautiful design and i love all your gorgeous roses :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x