Monday 13 January 2014

Hobby House Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone

The start of another week!  I hope you all had good weekends.  We spent the time looking for some new bedroom furniture in the sales.  We think we have narrowed it down so just need to do some measuring and work out what we need!

Anyway I am starting the week with some inspiration for the Hobby House blog.  If you haven't been onto the blog recently then do pop over.  Jill has sent over some photos from the CHA and they look great!  

Today I have continued with the Ribbon theme which is currently running on the challenge blog.  Here is my card:




I can't tell you how many times I took this photo!  I am still not happy with it but it was the best of a bad lot!!  The card in real life looks lovely.  I cut out a scalloped rectangle and used a selection of ribbons behind the shape.  I matted this up on a scalloped card base.  I added a ribbon down the side with a beautiful pearl ribbon slider.  The image is from Elisabeth Bell.  A full list of the products with a link to the shop are below:



Don't forget you still have plenty of time to join in with our ribbon challenge this month!  Oh and if anyone has any tips on how to photograph mostly white cards I would appreciate it!!  

I would like to enter this card into the Ribbon Challenge at Allsorts.

Have a great day!

Love and Hugs

14 comments:

  1. totally gorgeous Pam, love the idea of the window of ribbon and the cut out from the topper a fabulous card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do like this card Pami, so elegant, with a beautiful image added, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Pam... what a clever idea to do that with the ribbon... It looks so CAS - but I know for a fact isn't!! LOL! Simply gorgeous!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Pami, I love the sweet image and beautiful ribbon design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way of using ribbons Pami, it's very effective and a pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Pami.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Pam, great way to use ribbon too, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is gorgeous Pami… I love the ribbons… they are very pretty! and so perfect with the topper! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Take Care
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning pami.gorgeous design and image and the ribbons look fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so pretty Pami I love it, I think the photos are all super, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way to use ribbon! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this idea! It looks fabulous!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely little lady and a super card design, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Hunny I wanted to pop over and thank you for my lovely get well card, it arrived before I headed off to Jordan's graduation.
    Your card is as always - lovely! I will email soon, I'd love to meet up soon, I think I'm going to the NEC in March as I missed it last time, can you come?
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x