Thursday 5 December 2013

You've Been Framed at Little Miss Muffet

Good Morning Everyone 

I hope your week is going well.  Its a busy one for me so I am going to get straight to it.  We have a new challenge over at Little Miss Muffet today and this week our theme is:

"You've Been Framed"

I have used the cute little image called Dexter Gives.  Here is my card:


 

Isn't he cute!!  I have teamed him with some LOTV Frosty Christmas papers.  The frame has been made using Memory Box Frostyville Wreath, the corner dies are La La Land Filigree Corner.  I just added some glamour dust and pearls.

I hope you are able to join in with us this week.  Please pop on over to the main challenge blog to see more gorgeous inspiration!

I will be back shortly with my MAWTT card.

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Dexter Gives - LMMS
Paper/Card - LOTV Frosty Christmas;  Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Penquin - 100, W9, W8, W7, W6, Y38, Y18, Y15;  Presents/Hat - BG07, BG05, R59, R46, R24, YG67, YG17;
Dies/Punches - Memory Box - Frostyville Wreath;  La La Land Filigree Corner;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls

6 comments:

  1. Pami, this is adorable. What a lovely fresh feel this card has. And it's cute too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is really cute Pami… what a sweet image and you've coloured him beautifully! I love the gorgeous papers and the pretty die cuts! :-)
    Hope you are keeping well
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cutie perfect in frosty blue and white hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Pami! Love the colors and adorable image! Beautiful frame and corners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a super cute image, I could take him home. Great papers and lovely die cut.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning pami.fab frosty colours and dexter is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x