Tuesday 31 December 2013

Favourite Five Cards 2013

Hi Everyone

 I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  Ours was eventful!  We lost electricity for a few days due to the storms but we were lucky in that we got it back for a few hours in the evening.  Some people didn't get it back for days and my heart goes out to all the poor people who were flooded. 

I shared my favourite five Christmas Cards of 2013 before Christmas, I am now back to share my Favourite Five Cards of 2013 and share in the fun with Debby.  Its great to look back on everyone's super creations!


Here are mine, in no particular order, with a link to the original post:






Thank you to everyone who has been a follower and who leaves such wonderful comments for me. I do love receiving them.  I am sorry that I have not always found the time to get to you all over the last year, I hope to make this better in the new year.

Best wishes to all of you for a healthy and peaceful 2014.

Love and Hugs

14 comments:

  1. A fabulous selection of cards Pam and look forward to seeing more in 2014. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2014 and thank you for being such a lovely blogging friend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning collection of cards Pam - I love them all! Your colouring is amazing.
    Have a wonderful New Year - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous selection of your favourite five Pami...wishing you a very Happy New Year 2014..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous selection Pami....what a hard decision for you...happy new year.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous selection Pami - must have been a difficult decision as all your makes are so beautiful.
    Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Thanks for being a lovely blogging buddy.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning selection of cards Pami. I love the images and gorgeous colours.
    Wishing you all the best for a very Happy New Year.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all absolutely fabulous and your colouring never ceases to amaise me.
    The last one is my favorite as I absolutely loved the way you did the fancy piece round the waist.
    A very very Happy New Year to you.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pami this is a wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. All wonderful cards Pami, so love your colouring & designs. Wishing you a very Happy New Year, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great selection of cards - lovely creations.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all gorgeous Pam. Good job I don't have to pick a favourite because it would be very hard.
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. al so stunning pami.fabulous images and designs ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Pami what wonderful selection of cards
    Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five of 2013
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Pami! Love everyone of them!! Fab designs, each one. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x