Saturday 2 November 2013

Pearls at the Hobby House

Good Morning!  Yippee the weekend!  
I hope you have lots of great things planned?!

To kick off the weekend we have a brand new challenge over at The Hobby House.  My blogging buddy Debs has now joined the Design Team which is super exciting!  So make sure you pop on over and say hi!  So onto the challenge which is:

"Pearls"

Jill has some gorgeous pearl embellishments in the shop so you really must go and check them out here.  So onto my project:





It was a bit difficult to photograph this one!  I wanted to use one of the MDF Door Hangers which Jill has in store and I really enjoyed decorating this!  Here are the list of the products used which are all available in store:


It looks lovely in real life!  I covered both sides of the hanger with the gorgeous paper and just had a play.  The pearl string goes all the way around and I have added some pearl flourishes come out of the flowers too.  Other items used was my Magnolia Leaf and swirl die and my Woodware small butterfly punch. 

I do hope that you like it and feel inspired to take part in our challenge this month.  Pop on over to the challenge blog to see more inspiration, they are all fabulous!

Right I am off, have a great day and I will see you soon!

Love and Hugs

15 comments:

  1. Stunning, door hanger, Pami, outstanding really xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this door hanger Pami - stunning design and such a sweet image.
    Thanks for the mention - great to be 'working' alongside you on another fabulous DT.
    Don't know how I kept it quiet for so long lol!!!!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous so too that I had to treat myself to some door hangers
    Hugs Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning door hanger, Pami! Gorgeous papers, embellishments and image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, love the image and fab detailing

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is stunning , what a fabby door hanger, Love the pretty colours you went for, Hope you are having a great weekend, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wouldn't want to count those pearls, fabulous creation and sweet image, great lace too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning door hanger, love the image and fabulous papers and all those pearls! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks really lovely in your picture too Pam. Gorgeous colour combo and lush details, you know how I love my flowers!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just soooooo gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous Pami... perfect use of the pearls.. anyone would be proud to hang that on their door!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab creation Pami, love it.
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous door hanger Pami, I love the colour combination and the cute image. The flowers and pearls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so beautiful pami.really sweet image and i love your pretty details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just brilliant Pami, would make a super gift, but tell me, how do you get those pearls to stick so neatly? That's not PVA at work?? Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x