Sunday 13 October 2013

Think Pink at That Craft Place

Good Morning All

I hope your weekend is going well!  We have another new challenge for you over at That Craft Place today, and the theme this week is:

"Think Pink"

I know a few people who will like this theme!  Here is my card:




I have wanted to use this image for a while so really enjoyed colouring her up.  She is of course Blanche from Saturated Canary which you can get from That Craft Place here.  I have used Maja Designs Vintage Spring Basics paper.  The dies are Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle and Memory Box Precious Hearts.  I have then added some glamour dust some pearls, organza ribbon and mulberry roses from the Hobby House.  

I hope you like what I have done.  Pop on over to the main challenge blog for some more awesome inspiration.  Also please pop on over to the facebook and shop page for more inspiration and gorgeous products.


That's it from me, enjoy your Sunday!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Blanche - Saturated Canary;
Paper/Card - Maja Designs - Vintage Spring Basics;  Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E01, E00, E000, R20;  Hair - E57, E55, E53, E51;  Clothes - R85, R83, R81, C4, C3, C2, C1, Pink Carmine;
Dies/Punches - Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle; Memory Box Precious Hearts;
Other - Glamour Dust, Pearls, Organza Ribbon, Fancy Button, Mulberry Roses;

6 comments:

  1. Delightful card, Pami, what a lush image and fabulous colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunner!!!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, fab image, I have her and must use her. You could ente into the Crafty Little Fairies pink challenge, would love to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Pam, one of my favourite SC images, Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh you've coloured Blanche so perfectly hon... I have her sitting on my desk right now for use at ITP this week.. she is such a sassy lady! Gorgeous layout too.. love it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pam, missed this yesterday, couldn't get on to blogger for some reason.
    This is the only Sat Can, image I have bought and will buy, unless they bring more out that doesn't show legs.
    I love this, the colours are stunning and I adore the way you have coloured the waste trim. The layout is fabulous too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x