Sunday 2 June 2013

Hobby House - Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are well.  Another scheduled post from me.

Today I am here with my inspiration post for the Hobby House.  If you pop on over to the inspiration blog you will see some more gorgeous daily inspiration from the Design Team.

The Hobby House Inspiration Blog

Here is my card that I am sharing with you today:




All the Hobby House products used are:

Wee Stamps Silver Fairy - Pre-coloured Sheet;
Die Cut Mat and Layer Kit - Tea Time;
Mulberry Cherry Blossom Flowers  - Various colours;
Lace Ribbon 
Brads - Pastel Mix;

I have also used by Memory Box Precious Heart die and my Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish Die. The paper is from First Edition called New Bloom.

I hope you like it!  

I will see you soon when I get back from my trip!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Wee Stamps Silver Fairy - pre-coloured image;
Paper/Card - First Edition - New Bloom; Bazzill CS;
Dies/Punches - Memory Box Precious Heart Die;  Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish;
Other - Mulberry Cherry Blossom Flowers; Glamour Dust; Lace Ribbon; Pearl Ribbon; Pearls; 
Brad; (all from HH as above)

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous Pam and a lovely introduction post love that die cut and how it works so well with this topper
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Pami,I love the image and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous colours Pam.. just love the lavender
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Pami and a fab colour and layout too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Pam... perfect use of the topper and a fabulous card around it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card and a lovely stamp. Nice colors.

    hugs, Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous...I just love these colours:) x
    Are you going to The Hobby House demo day?....I am so it would be great to meet lots of our DT:)
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x