Saturday 20 April 2013

Opal the Optimist - Uptown Girl!

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are all well and have nice plans for the weekend.  I haven't been feeling very well the last couple of days, I did manage to get into the craft room and relax with some colouring!  I have used a new Uptown Girl image today from Stamping Bella which I got from Quixotic Paperie. Here is my card:




I really enjoy working with these lovely ladies and the sentiment comes with it.  The papers are from Maja Designs - Vintage Spring Basics.  I am not sure the hearts work in the corner but it was too late to move them!  The dies are from Dies to Die For and are Memory Box Precious Hearts and Die-namics Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax.  The flowers and pearls are from the Hobby House.  Just a touch of glamour dust to finish off!  

I hope you like it, I do like this colour combination!

Have a great day and weekend.
Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Opal the Optimist - Uptown Girl, Stamping Bella;
Paper/Card - Maja Designs - Vintage Spring Basics; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E74, E71, E70, E40, Walnut Brown; Clothes - E29, E27, E25, E23, Burnt Umber, YG63, Chromium Green Opaque;
Dies/Punches - Die-namics Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax;  Memory Box - Precious Hearts;
Other - Pearls, Glamour Dust, Mulberry Flowers

7 comments:

  1. Oh Get Well Soon, think we all have a bit of some dreaded lurgy!! I love this card its so pretty and that image is ace, have a great weekend, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the image and fab layout. Hope you are feeling better soon! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Pami. I LOVE that image and your colouring is fabulous. Gorgeous papers and details too.
    I hope you are feeling better soon
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super classy card Pami - love the colour combo and fabulous image.
    Hope you feel better soon hun.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sassy card indeed. Love the greens and scalloped edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh she's gorgeous Pami !! what a cutie and your colouring is beautiful !! I love the colour combo… reminds me of chocolate mint! I think the hearts look perfect… it's a fab layout!
    Sorry you haven't been feeling well hun… hope you feel a lot better now!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x