Friday 15 March 2013

Digi Bells Blog Hop!

Hi Everyone!

This is my first scheduled post.  
I currently away sunning myself in a much warmer climate than the UK at the moment!!  Rest assured I will be lounging by the pool with a cocktail in hand!

Anyway, I am here for another, very exciting, Digi Bells blog hop!  The new image is just gorgeous!  She is called "Merry Weather" and you can buy her now in the Elisabeth Bell's Digital Gallery

I am your first stop on the hop!  So you should have arrived here from the Digi Bells blog.  

Here is my card:



I told you she was gorgeous!!  I have used papers from Bazzill Basics called Vintage Marketplace.  The dies are from La La Land Filigree Corner; Die-namics Photo Corners and Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish.  I have added some glamour dust and pearls and mulberry flowers from the Hobby House.  

I hope you like her!  So now you need to head off to the wonderfully talented Susan.  If you get lost then head back to the main blog and start from there!  

The hop will end on Friday 22 March, 9am Arizona Time.  

That's it from me.  I will be back again soon with another scheduled post.

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Merry Weather - Elisabeth Bell Digi;
Paper/Card - Bazzill Basics - Vintage Marketplace;  Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20;  Hair - E74, E71, E70, E40; Clothes - R85, R83, R81, BG10, BG11, BG13;  Grass - YG17, YG13;
Dies/Punches - La La Land Filigree Corner; Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish; Die-namics Photo Corners;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls; Mulberry Flowers; Pearl Flower

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Pami! I love the papers and the beautiful embellishments! Fantastic coloring of the sweet new image! enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet and adorable card love how you colored her up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty card. Awesome coloring and she is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I love the new image it is so pretty. Beautiful papers and lovely embellies.
    Hope your having a wonderful holiday.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh my Pami, this is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous... I just love LOVE the color combo you used, and such
    Fantastic coloring of this darling little girl. I'm in love with all your carefully chosen embellisments. FANTASTIC piece of artwork hun.
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card - love the color combo.
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Pami. I love the pretty image. Your colouring is fabulous and the papers and details are beautiful.
    I hope you are having a wonderful holiday
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh this is so pretty and really spring like .. gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, fabulous card, love the image and the colours.
    Have a great holiday.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card!! I love the color combination. The image is adorable!! Thanks for the amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pami, oooh this is beautiful! I love that image and your card just shouts elegance and spring and happy! Such clean lines and embellished perfectly without being over done.

    Hope you are having fun and getting lots of sun!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow Pami these colours are so beautiful love the new image you have coloured so well love it hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Pami. I love the image and the papers, design and embellies are beautiful.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oi Pam!!!

    Belíssimo cartão !!! Parabéns!!!

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Pami, I don't like her.. I love her. She is so adorable and you've colored her beautifully. Gorgeous spring card! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Pami, what a stunning card, I just love the beautiful colours you used here, Have a lovely weekend, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's absolutely adorable! I love the pink and greens togethe and your papers are perfect for this little sweetie!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous Pami !! what a sweet image and your colouring is beautiful !! Love the pretty papers and embellies! :-))
    Hope you are having a fab time on your holidays hun!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another amazing job. Love all your elements.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Pami..

    Beautiful card... lovely image and fab layout... and the green on the DP's matches perfectly the green in my eyes thinking of you on a lovely beach with a cocktail in hand! Jealous???? NOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous♥. Love the colour combo and the lovely papers♥. Cute image and your colouring is fab♥.

    Have a great evening♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Pami ~~Wonderful Card!!! Love the sweet detail and prettiness this image shares ;) Hope your vaca is wondrous!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the colours you've used. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow this is a very cute digi. Good luck to us all. Who ever wins will have a great image to work with. Pami,, I love the colors you used. Very spring like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x