Tuesday 25 December 2012

Elisabeth Bell - Happy Christmas!

**HAPPY CHRISTMAS**

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

I will keep this one quick as I know you will want to get back to basting the turkey, opening presents and drinking champagne!

We have a new challenge starting today over at Elisabeth Bell's World and this month the theme is:

"Fluffy White Snowflakes"

Here is my card:






The gorgeous image is First Snowball of Winter by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD which you get from Quixotic Paperie here. The sentiment inside is a freebie.  Papers are from LOTV Krafty Christmas and I have used my Die-namics Let It Snowflake die and Frosty Border from Marianne Creatables.  

I hope you like her.  Don't forget you have a whole month to join in.  Please pop on over to the challenge blog to see all the details and inspiration. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Love and Hugs

I would like to enter the following challenges:
  • will do this later
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - 1st Snowfall of Christmas from Elisabeth Bell for SCACD;
Paper/Card - LOTV Krafty Christmas; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Polychromos - Skin - E11, E00, E000; Hair - E53, Brown Ochre; Clothes - B97, B94, B93, Prussian Blue;  Hat/Scarf/Shoes - E74, E71, E70, Walnut Brown, Van-Dyck Brown; Outline - Light Phthalo Blue;
Dies/Punches - Let It Snowflake - Dienamics; Frosty Border - Marianne Creatables;
Other - Glamour Dust; Gems

2 comments:

  1. ooh this is gorgeous .. love the KRAFT papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is brilliant, Love it, Hope you are having a great day, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x