Tuesday 18 September 2012

Digi Bell DT - Li'l Lilian

Good Afternoon Everyone

I hope you are all well and having a great start to the week.

I had a lovely birthday weekend.  Thank you to everyone for all your wonderful birthday wishes and lovely gifts!  I have some birthday candy here if you would like to enter!

I was taken away to Oxford for the weekend to celebrate.  Stayed in a very cool hotel which was previously a prison, so very quirky!  Had a lovely meal on Saturday night.  Then a stroll around the colleges and a bit of shopping on Sunday before heading home!  

So onto today's business which is my inspiration for you using one of the gorgeous Elisabeth Bell digi images.  Today I have used Li'l Lilian!




I went to the Bluewater craft show with my mum the other week and bought some bits and bobs, including the scalloped shaped card which I have used here.  I also bought the mulberry flowers and the little heart pearl both of which are from the Hobby House.  The swirl is also new and is from Cheery Lynn and is called Mini Fanciful Flourish.  Li'l Lilian is coloured with copics and prisma pencils and is completely adorable!  The papers are quite fussy so I left the card fairly plain (which is my normal style anyway I guess!!)

Do pop over to the Digi Bells Inspiration blog to check out some more wonderful inspiration.  We are also back on Friday with a brand new image and a blog hop, so don't miss that!  

OK, that's it from me today.  I will be back on Thursday with another card for MAWTT and the Sugar Bowl!  See you then!

Love and Hugs

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Li'l Lilian from Elisabeth Bell Digi Collection;
Paper/Card - Bazzill CS; Teresa Collins - Spring Fling
Colouring Mediums - Copics/Prisma Pencils - 
Dies/Punches - Cheery Lynn - Mini Fanciful Flourish
Other - Mulberry Flowers, Pearl Heart both from Hobby House; 

13 comments:

  1. Hi Pami. What a simply beautiful creation. Such a fab image and the colours are brilliant.
    Glad you had a lovely weekend.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Pami,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW this is so sweet, Love the colours you have gone for. the hotel sounds wicked with it being an old prison, Glad you had a lovely Birthday, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pami
    Beautiful card hun.
    Love the adorable image and the DP's are fabulous.
    Sounds like youy had a wonderful weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Pami. I love the sweet image and the colours are beautiful.
    I'm glad you had an enjoyable birthday weekend

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet image and brilliant colouring really lovely warm card, great papers and embellishments.
    Glad you had a good weekend.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable Pami. Love your colouring and the papers are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable Pam beautiful colours and colouring, I keep looking at those scalloped cards -maybe on our little trip up north I'll have to make a purchase!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Pami.... I love that EB image... she's so cute!! And your colouring is perfect as always!

    Glad you have a good weekend in Oxford... it's one place I've never been and would love to have a look around!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Pami, love the image, papers and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh this is gorgeous Pami… what a sweet image and your colouring is beautiful !! Love the scrummy papers… gorgeous colour combo and the flowers and heart are just perfect! :-))
    Glad you had a fab time in Oxford !!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love this image and the papers are delightful.
    Glad you had a lovely weekend being spoilt in Oxford.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Pami, love the sweet image and gorgeous colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x