Thursday 5 July 2012

Getting Sentimental at MAWTT

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope your week has been going well.  Its been really dragging for me, but thank goodness its Friday tomorrow!  

I am back today with a card for the new challenge at Moving Along With The Times.  We have had a great couple of weeks with our third birthday celebrations!  I hope you all joined in.  Pop over to the challenge blog to see if you were a winner!

Our super gorgeous Debs has set our challenge today.  

"Make It Sentimental"

So we want to see a sentiment as the main focal point of the card.  No images please!

We are sponsored this week by the fabulous Di's Digi Downloads.  Here is my project:




I worried a bit about this challenge!  I don't think I have ever done a card without an image before!!  The sentiment is from Pink Gem Designs and funnily enough is called "Keep Calm and Drink Wine"!  You can get it here.  The paper is from MME Six by Six Honey Cake and I just added some ribbon, pearls and mulberry flowers from my stash!  

I hope you like it.  Pop on over to the challenge blog now to check out the rest of the DT inspiration! 

Have a great day and will see you soon.

Love and Hugs

I would like to enter the following challenges:
  • will do this later

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Keep Calm and Drink Wine - Pink Gem Designs;
Paper/Card - Kraft CS; Bazzill CS; MME Six by Six Honey Cake;
Other - Ribbon; Mulberry Flowers; Pearls

15 comments:

  1. Great card, love the papers & the sentiment is fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pami. Love the sentiment and your colours are great together. hugs, Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, great sentiment!!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh lol.. i chuckled when i first saw this... it is so you! Fab sentiment and i love the papers.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Pami you really had no need to worry - your card is stunning - so elegant and the sentiment is perfect :o)
    Thanks for a fabulous make for my challenge.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card it looks stunning, Mind you think of the mess I would be with wine, bad enough with pepsi!!! Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! My sister would love that sentiment. Love the DPs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Pami, we were very similar in design this week!! You bring the wine and I'll bring the cake! Enjoy your evening. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe what a fab sentiment!! I love it and it makes such a fab card! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Pami and what a brilliant sentiment!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol Pami this card suits me to a tea!! Love the sentiment hun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha - great sentiment Pami and love the embellies hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fab Pami!! I loved it as soon as I saw it - wonderful sentiment!! :-))
    The papers and embellies are perfect - it's really classy and elegant!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love the sentiment and the papers are the perfect match.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the sentiment! And the colours, simplicity and elegance of this are super.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x