Thursday 5 April 2012

Va Va Voom at MAWTT!!

Good Morning!

I hope you are well!  I have a couple of days off work now which is nice!  Before I get into the challenge at MAWTT this week I just wanted to say sorry for not getting around to see you all this week.  Hope to catch up with you over the next couple of days.  

So onto the challenge!  Our Shell is our hostess this week and its all about the 

"Va Va Voom!"  

So we want to see all the sexy ladies (and guys!) out there!

I have to say that my fellow DT girlies are far more sexy than me this week but I think my lady is pretty sexy in her own way!  Here is my card:




We are sponsored this week by the fabulous Kenny K


I have to admit that this is the first I have used one of these fabulous images!  I have used Bathing Beauty and isn't she just gorgeous!?  I used the Sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges which I will be using again!  The paper is from Fancy Pants - Beach Babe and the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  I have also used my Magnolia Swirl Die and Die-namics Flower Trio. 

I hope you like it!  Hop on over to the challenge blog to check out the all sexy ladies!  Look forward to seeing your creations this week!

Love 

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Bathing Beauty from Kenny K; Friendship Ticket Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps;
Paper/Card - Fancy Pants Beach Babe; Bazzill CS; 
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E13, E25, E50; Swim Suit - R81, R83, R85;
Dies/Punches - Magnolia Leaf & Swirl Die; Die-namics Leaf & Flower Trio Die;
Other - Felt, Pearls

25 comments:

  1. wow,she is stunning and so are all your other cards.just found your blog and have become a follower.janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Pami.
    I loved this sketch too hehehehe
    Love your DP's and the swirl is perfect :o)
    Hope you have a fab few days off.
    Keep smiling hun :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen all the DT cards and this is just as sexy, she's Hawaiian sexy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pami. Gorgeous colours, love your design and the swirls with the flowers are fabulous.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card its so pretty. Hope you have a great few days off, Think you need them after being so busy, Love Hxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card hun & yeah she is sexy!

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Pami....

    Loving your card.... this lady is sexy with 'class'.... and looks a little coy about it too!

    Perfect colours/colouring as always... and your layout is FAB! I have one Kenny K image in rubber.... I really must dig her out and use her!

    Have a lovely Easter
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pami,
    What a fab card card,love the image and colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pami, I think your gal is very Sexy, I have to admit to using this imsge myself but wasn't happy with papers etc. so had a change of heart...lol
    Love your sketch and swirly flourish too.
    Hope you get an easier week sweetie.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my kind of sexy Pam.. i think its fab... reminds me of the film South Pacific!
    If she had been blonde i think that would be just you on your jollys
    Gorgeous colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I think your beauty is very sexy Pami !! she reminds me of the great Jane Russell. You've coloured her beautifully - she looks really fab! I love the gorgeous papers and layout - and the flowers and swirl are just perfect!! it's a wonderful card.
    Hope you really enjoy your break from work and have a nice relaxing rest!!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card .Thank you for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fab, love that image......

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card Pam she is very elegantly sexy and that is how I'd like to see myself lol!
    Gorgeous colouring Hun and I agree the sketch is a good one!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    PS
    Love that sentiment, I've seen you use it before and now I think I may have to buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your image is more of a classy sexy lady, one that a guy could take home to meet Mum, lol
    Great sketch and lovely papers.
    Have a lovely Easter.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this image Pami I almost chose her myself - its very 1940s sexy I think and you've got it just right the colours and embellies are just right hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sassy fab card Pam! I love the sketch and embellishing!

    Happy Easter sweetie! I'm in Bromley Sunday evening - dinner at Zizzi's for my niece's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Pami love it, Happy Easter Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cheeky card! Loving your sentiment and those colours are just FABULOUS!! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days and Good Luck,, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Pami

    Such a beautiful card - I love the image and the colours - just wonderful!

    I am now following you and look forward to seeing your next creations.

    Take care.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card, gorgeous image and love the backing paper.
    Have a good Easter.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pami what a fabulous card well done I lovce this Have a nice Easter Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card, bathing beauty is one of those images that can be used in so many ways and yours is very elegant looking.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Pami.... me again! Just doing my AG commenting... so needed to say... thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes this time, and hope to see you here again soon..!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pami this is ssooo nice. It is sexy, but classy classic sexy :)) Love the pinks in this too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x