Tuesday 10 April 2012

Shapes at LCI

Hi All

I hope you had a great Easter, it went so quickly!  Still I have an extra day off today so that's nice!  I am a little bit late this morning with my Ladybug Crafts Ink card, I am all mixed up with my days!

Sally is our hostess today and she would like to see shapes:

"Shapes"

So use plenty of circles, triangles, squares on your card.

I have used the gorgeous Cupcake Ruby on my card, here she is:




I teamed her up with papers from MME Vanity Fair paper pack.  The "Wish" are some wooden letters covered in white ink and glitter.  The bunting is made using my Die-namics die.  And she is completely covered in glamour dust!  That's it!  

Don't forget that Kerry has a sale on over at the store, half price cling stamps until next weekend.  Click the photo below to go straight there!


Ok, that's it from me!  Have a great day and we look forward to seeing your creations this fortnight!

Love

I would like to enter into the following challenges;
  • Will do this later;
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Cupcake Ruby from LCI; Sentiment - Its Only Words 2 from LCI;
Paper/Card - MME Vanity Fair; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E13, E25, E50; Clothes - R22; R21, R20;
Dies/Punches - Die-namics Banner Day Die; Standard Circles Large; Petite Scalloped Circles Large;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls

19 comments:

  1. oh this is so much fun. LOve the colours and the papers .
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Pami, the image is so sweet and love the colours. The bunting is great with the added pearls too.
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little girl Pami and your colours are great - glad i'm not the only one who doesn't know what day it is lol hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours of this card are PERFECT Pam, I love it! the bunting is really cool too - gorgeous!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic - love the colors and those flags + pearls are divine!!

    PS - a million weeks late; thank you for the beautiful "get well" card; I LOVE the image you used; the colors are so cheery; it's tucked away on my shelf in the craft room for me to admire each time I enter (which is NEVER anymore)!! :(

    You are soooo very sweet; thank you!

    Hugs,
    ~MP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Pam, love this image and just love that bunting die! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the striped paper and that bunting....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely Pami, gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Pam. Gorgeous papers and the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Pami - love the bright colours and fab bunting. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet Pam, love the lettering and bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww what a sweet image Pami - she's gorgeous! and your colouring is fab! Love the delish papers and bunting!!
    I'm all mixed up with what day it is too !!!
    Hope you are well
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Pami,gorgeous papers too.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card Pami, really pretty! Great use of shapes for the challenge :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your card,great colours and bunting.janex

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi hon

    Fabbie card.... your colouring is fab as always, that image is gorgeous and I love your layout including those letters!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Pami. I love the bunting you added too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The colours are just gorgeous Pam and I LOVE the bunting. Been tempted to buy that one but resisted...until now! Your colouring is fab...especially Ruby's hair. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x