Thursday 26 April 2012

Just for You

Hi All


I hope you are all well. I haven't had much chance to get around to everyone recently but I am looking and hope to catch up with you all over the weekend.  I coloured up some images last weekend and put together this card with one of them:





I used one my gorgeous Elizabeth Bell for SCACD images and she is called Susan which you can get from Quixotic Paperie.  She didn't come out quite as I imagined, not sure about the colours!  The paper is from Cosmo Cricket - Mini Deck - Tea for Two.  I have used my mini rolled rose die-namics die with some super soft felt from Ladybug Crafts Ink.  


I made up this card for the Digi Bells GDT call they have at the moment. 


That was a super quick one from me! 
See you again soon for the new Wags 'n Whiskers challenge!
Love

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Elizabeth Bell for SCACD - Susan; Sentiment - Its Only Words 2 from LCI;
Paper/Card - Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck - Tea for Two; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E50, E25, E13; Trousers - B93, B95,  B97; Top and Flowers - R24, R27, R29, YG17;
Dies/Punches - Die-namics Mini Rolled Rose; Magnolia Leaf & Swirl Die; Tonic small Butterfly punch; Woodware Butterfly punch;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls

11 comments:

  1. Hello again lovely Pam, you are on a roll today! This is a supercute little image and a fabulous card! Good luck with the GDT call, they'd be daft not to have you!
    Can I just ask you, you sometimes use a sentiment that says 'you are fabulous' and I've looked everywhere for it, could you point me in the right the direction please?
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love adorable card Pami its so gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the little rolled roses.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pami. This is so pretty and I love the variety of paper and colours.
    Gorgeous image and I love the addition of the swirl.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Pami, I need those papers! Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally sweet card!! Love the image and the coloring is fantastic!! Thank's for joining our GDT call at the DigiBells!

    Hugs
    Linda
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pam

    Fabulous card with a gorgeous image... and I think the colours are perfect!

    Good luck with the DT call... am sure you'll get it.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet hun - love the image and lovely papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww what a sweet image Pami - and your colouring is beautiful !! I love the gorgeous papers and layout and those rolled roses and lush bow are SO scrummy!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Pami - thanks for entering our punches & dies challenge over at Fussy and fancy - good luck :-)

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle

    http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, the colouring is beautiful, I just love the shine on her hair. Papers are beautiful and I am determined to get the rose die as yours are so lovely.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x