Saturday 7 April 2012

Final Easter Card

Hi All,

Hope your Easter weekend is going well!  I have one more Easter card to share with you today.  I don't make many but the cute little images from Sugar Nellie were so great to colour up I made a couple more than normal!  

Here is my card:



I love the colours in this card, so fresh.  I have used Daffy Pip again which you can get from Funky Kits here.  I am not happy with my colouring on this, (just noticed some areas which aren't quite right but I won't point them out to you!) The papers are from Echo Park and I have just added some ribbon from my stash.  The flowers and grass are Die-namic dies. 

Before I go I just want to mention that Kerry at Ladybug Crafts Ink is having a sale. Woo Hoo!!  Calorie free treats over Easter with half price on all stamps!!  Click the image below to check it out:


Well I had better get a move on as I haven't done a thing yet this morning.  I was up until 2am colouring in!  I have a party to get ready for later and it will take me a good few hours to make myself presentable!! 

Have a great day!

Love

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Daffy Pip from Sugar Nellie; Sentiment - Computer;
Paper/Card - Echo Park Country Drive & Dots & Stripes Candy Shoppe Collection; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E53, E51, E50; Clothes - R81, R83, R85, Y000, Y00, Y02; Daffs - Y000, Y00, Y02, G07;
Dies/Punches - Die-namics Flower and Leaf Trio; Die-namics Grass Die; 
Other - Glamour Dust; Gems; Ribbon

24 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pam and nothing wrong with your colouring as far as I'm concerned! Love the colours, love the image.
    Have a great time tonight I'm sure you'll look amazing! Can we see some pics please?
    I've taken the morning off work - my first strop of the year lol!
    Laurie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pami, Oh this is such a sweet card! Love this image and pretty springtime colours.

    Hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pami. What a beautiful Easter card. Gorgeous image and lovely papers. Your cute flowers are just adorable.
    I hope that you are keeping well, take care and enjoy your weekend.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Pami...that littl Pip is perfect for spring and Easter.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colourful card, love it... Those flowers are lush...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Pam, love the cute image and gorgeous colours, fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Pam

    what a fabulous card - love the image and the colours. Love the felt grass and flowers too - all of it!

    Take care

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours Pam, gorgeous card, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is beautiful Pami !! what a gorgeous image and your colouring is stunning! ( can't see anything wrong here!! ) I love the grass border and those pretty papers and flowers!
    Hope you are having a relaxing Easter Weekend! Enjoy your party hun!
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are right Pam, this is a lovely fresh cars and great colours and everything gels so well. I can't see any problem with your great colouring.
    Hope you enjoy your party.

    Kath x
    You are back on my dashboard now, weird.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your colouring looks fine to me Pam.. and what a gorgeous card ... i love the bright colours , so cheerful.
    Hope you have a fab time at the party..and there's lots of champagne!
    Have fun
    A very happy Easter
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous bright card Pami, I just LOVE the papers you've used they are soooo scrummie!.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely papers and image. I wish my colouring was as good as yours, looks lovely to me. I do like the felt grass, obviously I need that die. Its just want, want, want with this hobby.
    Enjoy your day.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Pami...

    Your card is fabulous and I can see no colouring probs at all!! Love that image and particularly love the Echo Park papers you've chosen!

    Hope your party went well, and that you're not feeling too bad this morning..!! hehe

    Hugs and Happy Easter
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful image and there's nothing wrong with your colouring from where I'm sitting. Love your grass, what a way to set off the image. Happy Easter.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Pami......a girl after my own heart I was up until 1:30am this morning colouring and listening to the radio......heaven...lol.
    Love your card...it's funny how you see things with something that you're not happy with but nobody else would notice......I think it looks great.
    Hope you had a good party.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Pami this is gorgeous. Love the sweet image and lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colouring looks fab to me Pami! She's such a lovely image isn't she. The colours are so fresh and summery. Lovely on a wet and miserable day like we have today xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a Fun Easter card, Thanks for playing with us this week at Creative inspirations!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a gorgeous card, your colours and patterns are beautiful, Pip is adorable and beauifully colours.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful, lovely and refreshing. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi.

    ReplyDelete
  23. bright and cheery card, love the backing papers
    thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Downloads Pam. hugs Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so super cute, I love the image and great coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with our challenge at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS this time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x