Friday 27 April 2012

Distressing at Wags 'n Whiskers

I'm late!  I should have posted this earlier.  Not sure where my brain is sometimes!

We have a brand new challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers today.  Our theme this time is:

"Distressing"

I haven't done a distressed card for a while but I should do more, I enjoyed making this one! Not sure if it is really distressed, I get anxiety attacks if things aren't completely straight and level!  Anyway, see what you think!





The image is so sweet!  She is called Tiny Dancer which you can get here in rubber and here in digi.  I love the pretty colours in this and I have added some glamour dust to her little dress!  The paper is from Authentique - Delightful.  This the first time I have used mulberry flowers as well!  I bought these from the Hobby House here and I will be buying a few more colours I think!  

I hope you can join in with us this week.  Do pop over to the challenge blog to see some more inspiration from the fabulous DT.  

OK, thats it from me!  Have a great evening!
Love

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Tiny Dancer - Wags 'n Whiskers; Sentiment - Stamping Up - Tiny Tags;
Paper/Card - Authentique - Delightful; Bazzill CS; Kraft CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E50, E51, E53; Dress - R81, R83, R85;
Dies/Punches - Martha Stewart Border Punch; SU Tiny Tag Punch;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls; Ribbon; Mulberry Flowers from Hobby House

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the cute image. I'm like you and don't like things too distressed however I do love it when other people do it......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely card Pami, love the sweet image. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Pami..gorgeous image and colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pami - love the delicate distressing and the ribbon is lush!
    Have a fab weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pami. What a wonderful cute card. Love that image, absolutely beautiful. Pretty papers, love the border and your gorgeous flowers too.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Pam I know just what you mean! This is perfectly distressed - the neatest distressing I've seen and I love it. Gorgeous little image and the flowers are fab, I'm sure you will have them in every colour before you know it!
    Enjoy your weekend
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, she's so sweet Pam! Love the touches of glitter! Thx for linking up the MIM to honey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Pami - what a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the delish papers and flowers and the distressing is perfect!!
    Hope you have a great weekend! :-)
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Pam.. i can just imagine you being more distressed than the card!
    Its beautiful though- well worth it .. and the image is so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Beautiful image and papers and I love the distressing! Oh and I do understand your anxiety attacks, I have the same attacks LOL! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card, love the distressing and the cute image.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Pam... love that image and know where you're coming from re the straight etc... But my card today is crooked... difficult for me to achieve!! Apparently another word from askew is kattywampus (according to Sue Wilson on create and craft....) so that's what my card is!! LOL

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Pami,
    so cute and adorable card.
    Welcome on bord of the Digi Bells

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x