Thursday 19 April 2012

Christmas in April at MAWTT!

Good Morning All,

Well its been almost a week since my last post, where has this week gone!  I hope to get caught up with you all soon!

Firstly I would like to thank the guys over at Craft Corners for asking me to feature on their Best of the Web.  What an honour, thank you so much.  I hope you can pop over to have a look at this wonderful inspirational blog.  

So, onto our new challenge at Moving Along With The Times.  Our gorgeous leader Hazel is our hostess this week and the theme is:

"Christmas in April"

We are sponsored this week by the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps and we were kindly given some images to use.  Here is my card:




I used Fancy Sunbonnets Winter.  I have been dying to use my Christmas Echo Park Dots & Stripes collection so I jumped at the chance to use them on this card!  I also used my Memory Box Frosty Border die which I love and added some ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment is from Ladybug Crafts Ink. 

Its my first Christmas card of 2012!!  Do pop on over to the challenge blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the Design Team.  Can't wait to see your Christmas projects!

Love 

I would like to enter into the following challenges:

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Fancy SB Winter - Bugaboo Stamps; Sentiment - LCI;
Paper/Card - Echo Park Dots & Stripes Christmas Collection;  Bazzill CS; Kraft CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - R24, R27, R29, C2, C3, C5;
Dies/Punches - Grand Circles; Grand Scalloped Circles; Frosty Border Memory Box;
Other - RIbbon, Glamour Dust; Pearls

19 comments:

  1. Hi Pami. Gorgeous card, love the colours and cute image.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Pami, great shape, great colour and love the image. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Pami this is gorgeous! Beautiful colours and love that image!! Really like the die. 2 I ummed and ahhed about this one! Might have to grab it soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pami...

    Ooooh I love this gorgeous red Christmas creation... such fab papers, and that ric rac is just right for the join! Your image is fab too, and the sentiments like that are perfect!

    And WELL DONE YOU on your Craft Corners feature....... well deserved I may say!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo sweet Pami - I nearly used this image too :o)
    Love the DP's and that border is screaming for me to buy it lol!!!
    Hope you are having a good week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pami this is simply stunning and I so have to get that border die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Pami, Love the card shape and the image is coloured to perfection.
    Hope you manage to stay warm, its so cold and wet here.
    hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i loved this as soon as i saw it .. its so cute .. and the papers work perfectly with the cute little image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card hun, love the kraft looks fab with the red!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah Well Done for being on the Best on the Web site. Love this card its so sweet, what a brilliant wee card, Love Hxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is So gorgeous Pami !! I love the way you've coloured this fab image! Gorgeous papers and layout and I love the frosty border! it's a real stunner!
    Congrats on being featured at Craft Corners!
    Hope you have a nice evening
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card love your papers and the memory box die is beautiful, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Pami,
    What a gorgeous christmas card,so cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Pam looks so clean and bright - love the border hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huge congrats Hunny on your craft corners showcase, no one deserves it more. Your little card is a stunner I loved it the minute I saw it on the DT blog
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Laurie xX

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning Christmas card with a great shape.janex

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable...I love a Christmas card any time of the year...may have to whip one up myself! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is Oh-so-pretty Pami - love the shape of the card and the fab. papers. The Memory Box die is gorgeous, and what a fab. little ice-skater!

    Hope all is well with you - have a relaxing weekend, Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant card, really love this one, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x