Saturday 21 April 2012

Birthday Card!

Happy Weekend everyone!  

I am so glad the weekend is here, the week seemed to go on and on forever!  I am taking it nice and easy today!  

I have a birthday card to share with you today.  Its my gorgeous blogging buddy Lisa's birthday today. Have a great day Lisa!  This is the card that I made for her and I hope she got it in time! 




I have a few of the gorgeous Wee Stamps and I have been dying to colour them up.  She was just wonderful to colour in, I love her!  She is called Spring Bringer and I bought her in digi from Wee Stamps.  The sentiment is from a CC Designs set called Junebug.  I really like the greens and oranges together and these papers are from the First Edition Boho Chic pack which really are lovely.  Added some pearls, lace and the flower is a Prisma flower which is all glittery and lovely! 

I do hope you have a great Saturday!

Lots of Love

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Spring Bringer - Wee Stamps Digi Image; Sentiment - CC Designs - Junebug;
Paper/Card - First Edition Boho Chic; Bazzill CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20; Hair - E13, E25, E50; Clothes/Flowers - YR000, YR00, YR01, YR14, YR15, YR16, YR18, YG11, YG13, YG17;
Other - Glamour Dust; Pearls; Prima Flower; Lace Ribbon

24 comments:

  1. Hello Pami. This is so beautiful and gorgeous colours. Love the image too. I am sure that Lisa will love it.
    Hope that you are keeping well. Take care.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pami and I am sure Lisa will love it! Gorgeous colours and a sweet image too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pami what a gorgeous card and isnt she adorable , love the colours and all the detail well done .
    I'm sorry I have been poorly and unable to comment but am back now ,you have been creating some lovely cards whilst I have been away,Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam this is tooooo lovely! the colours are stunning and its so so pretty - Lisa will love it!
    Enjoy your rest day
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the stamp and the colours you used!
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'N'Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the lace, am sure Lisa loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card
    Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pami,
    This is gorgeous,love the image and beautiful colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colors are breathtaking. Such a beautiful combination with the digi. Good luck at the Flowers and Flourishes Challenge at SSD!

    Debbie SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Pami - love the image and the colours - just fabulous.

    Have a great weekend.

    Be back to see you soon.

    Toodle pip.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is gorgeous Pami - what a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the delish papers and the pretty lace and flower - Lisa will love it !!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Pami, I know Lisa will love it. The colours are beautiful.
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend xx
    Hugs mau

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, love the image and beautiful colours...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Pami, love the image and the way you have coloured it, the hair looks amazing. Very pretty papers as well.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your gorgeous and adorable card Pami.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Pam..... ooooh I love this fabulous image - and you've coloured her so perfectly! Love your layout too... I'm sure Lisa loved it!

    Hope you're well and enjoying the weekend..
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is very lovely Pam, I am sure she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sooo pretty and wonderful colours. Thank you for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen & good luck. Jane (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card sweetie, love the colours & such a sweet image too..
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Pami this is absolutely beautiful, the image, papers and colours look superb, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous.... love your choise of colours!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Sassy Studio Designs.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Pami, love those papers I have them too!! Fab colouring on this wee image!! x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful Pami, I love the colours :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your card!! I love the orange and the lace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x