Monday 9 January 2012

Wishes...

Hi All

I hope you have had a good day.  My blogging buddy Mary J posted a card over the weekend using an image from a new digi stamp company called MilkCoffee Digi Stamps.  Well I love anything new so I hoped over to take a look.  They have some wonderful little images which you can buy here.  They had a wonderful freebie there which I have used today for my card. 




Isn't she adorable!  I went all pink and girly with her!  I teamed her with paper from Echo Park Country Drive pack which I got in the sale from Bunny Zoe, Nikki has some great bits in the sale so do go and take a look.  Its so fresh and bright I love it!  The flowers are my Die-namics Flower and Leaf Trio and the grass is the Fresh Cut Grass die all from Dies to Die For

So if you like her pop over and take a look.  They are also having a giveaway where if you leave a comment and become a follower you will receive 3 images from their store!

Well that's it from me today.  Speak to you soon!

Love

I would like to enter into the following challenges:

Card Ingredients
Stamp/Image - Digi from MilkCoffee; Sentiment from Pollycraft;
Paper/Card - Echo Park Country Drive from Bunny Zoe; Bazzill Bling CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20; Dress/Shoes - YG17, YG03; Flowers - R83, R81;
Dies/Punches - Die-namics Flower and Leaf Trio from Dies to Die For; Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass; Nesties Petite Scalloped Circles Large; Standard Circles Large;
Other - Glamour Dust, Felt from Ladybug Crafts Ink, Pearls

22 comments:

  1. Ah what a sweet image shes lovely and I like your papers too, hope you have a good week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this is so pretty. LOve the flowers ... and i got that grass die with my voucher lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is so sweet and you coloured it wonderfully! I love the felt flowers, too!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie. Love the flowers and great layout.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shes so cute Pami, I love your colour combo, I have gone and snagged her too, hope you are well and Happy New Year, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this goes together so well Pami I just love it! And I had to buy that flower die after seeing all your gorgeous felt flowers.
    Hope you're well Hunny I miss you!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Pami. Love the colors you've used too. Looks like we like a lot of the same dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Pami this is is so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! Thank you very much for make wonderful creation with our digi ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Pami. How adorable and so very sweet. Love the papers and your flowers of course.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a stunning card Pami!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautifully bright and cheery Pami, it feels totally Summery. And those felt flowers really are a bit different.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww this is SO sweet Pami !! She's a cutie! Love the papers and those delish flowers - it's a gorgeous card!
    Hope you have a good day!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet card PAmi - love the bright fun colours and the felt flowers are lush!
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet Pami and I love the colours. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a sweet little image...beautiful color


    thanks for sharing at cucpake inspirations this week

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! nice image, colors and felt flowers. TFS with us at Cupcakes Inspirations.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet Pam, love the girly girl look :-D Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet Pam, love the girly girl look :-D Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGoodness Pami this is Soo Adorable! Love that Sweet MC image! I just downloaded mine the other day and have not had a chance to color it up yet! Love your Fab layout and the Darling dp's you used! And I am really loving your felt flowers,what a perfect touch! Just Love the whole thing! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pami, this is sooo pretty. Loving the pink and green and those felt flowers are gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing at Sketch Saturday this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x