Sunday 18 September 2011

Something Exciting!

Just a very quick one from me.

First of all I wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent me best wishes, cards and gifts for my birthday last week.  I had a lovely day and a fabulous weekend with Lisa and Laurie!  Thank you ladies for a great weekend. 

I also wanted to say that we have some exciting news over at Ladybug Crafts but you have to wait until Tuesday to find out what it is!  Make sure you check back here at 9am!

 
Enjoy the rest of your evening and hope you all had lovely weekends.
Pami x

1 comments:

  1. Hello Pam

    Made my way here at last, was really lovely to meet you Saturday and pleased you had fun, even if a bit messy !

    Not quite certain about Ally Pally yet, so will let you know later in the week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x