Thursday 8 September 2011

MAWTT - Sketch Time

Good Morning Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great week!  Its nearly the weekend, woo hoo!  And only one week until my birthday, another woo hoo!! 

We have another challenge at Moving Along With The Times today.  Thank you all so much for joining in with my "handmade flowers" last week, it was great to see all your projects!  So our lovely leader Hazel is our hostess this week and she has a sketch for us (I love sketches!). Here it is:
We are sponsored this week by Crafty Emma's Store.


You really must go and check out her store, she has some fabby stuff!!

Here is my take on the sketch:




 
I used one of my new images from Pollycraft, this little guy is called Christmas Chester - Chester's Letter and you can get him hereI teamed him with some Echo Park paper called Winter Time by Bella Road.  I added lots of little gems which you can see from the side view of the card.  The snowflakes are made from felt with my die-namics die from Dies to Die For and I added some white flower soft on Chester's hat and outfit!  

Go along to the challenge blog to check out the rest of the my lovely teamies projects.
Well I had better go, have a lovely day!

Love
Pami x
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Card Ingredients
Image/Stamp - Christmas Chester - Chester's Letter from Pollycraft; Sentiment - computer generated
Card/Paper - Echo Park Winter Time by Bella Road; Coredinations CS;
Colouring Mediums - Copics - Hat & Jacket - R29, R27, Prisma Tuscan Red;
Fur - E37, E35, Prisma Dark Brown; Ears & Letter - E31, E30
Dies/Punches - Spellbinders Nesties - Big Scalloped Ovals & Classic Ovals; 
Die-namics Snowflakes from Dies to Die For; 
Other - Bakers Twine; Felt from Ladybug Crafts Ink; Flowersoft White; Gems

10 comments:

  1. Fab card hun love the colours & the bling looks great!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ps make sure you enter it in Delightful Challenges cus its bling it this week, links on my side bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah he is such a cutie, Lovely card, hope you have a great weekend when it comes. Not long now till you meet the Girls! Bet you are all really excited. Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pami - love the adorable image and the DP's are lush!
    Hope all went well today.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card Pam, Chester is adorable and your paper choice and embellies are all perfect!
    Hope today was good for you

    Hugs Laurie xx
    PS
    Almost forgot! I used 3 different little punches for my flowers in 2 colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute little monkey with his letter.Love the papers and embellishments, very pretty.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    DON’T FORGET OUR BLOG HOP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Pam! Love the layout! Thx for linking up to the MIM party!
    Sorry I haven't replied to your emal - feeling crap so lying in bed feeling sorry for myself!!

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is STUNNING Pami, the little gems are a genius idea!!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, this is adorable! I love that you gave a side shot of the card to show off all the wonderful embellishments that you've added. What a gorgeous card. Can't get over all the fun stuff you've included. :D
    Thanks for playing with us at 'Make It Monday.'
    Good luck to you...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Pam. Beautifully colored and I adore those fun Christmas papers you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this is absolutely super sweet! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x