Thursday 14 July 2011

Favourite Things at MAWTT

Hi All!

I am back from holidays!  I had a lovely time on the Greek Island of Rhodes.  Very hot, and relaxed!  Staying in a wonderful hotel and did nothing but collapse by the pool and caught up on my reading!  Had time for a bit of shopping as well though in the lovely little town of Lindos. I will post some photos very soon!

Well it was straight back into it for me today.  I am a little late with my post for the challenge at MAWTT today but I am sure the lovely Laurie won't mind as she is the hostess this week!  Her challenge is:

"Favourite Things"

Our sponsor this week is
 Go along to the website here and check out the great stuff!  The prize this week is a £10 voucher to spend in store, fabulous! 

Here is my card:



  My favourite things are the two Pollycraft images which are called Jerry Kisses Surfer Dude and Summer Things Cool Cat, you can get them from the Pollycraft shop hereI have also used my new favourite paper pad from Cosmo Cricket called Salt Air which I got from Quixotic Paperie they have 15% of all designer paper pads at the moment!  Also I used my new favourite copics as well! 

Well I had better go and try and catch up with some of my commenting.  Do go and check out the MAWTT blog to see all the other DT projects this week and I hope can join in the fun this week!

Love
Pami x
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 
Card Ingredients
Paper/Card - Kraft CS; Bazzill CS; Cosmo Cricket - Mini Deck - Salt Air;
Stamps/Images - Pollycraft - Jerry Kisses Surfer Dude; Pollycraft Summer Things Cool Cate, Ladybug Crafts Sentiment;
Colouring Mediums - Copic Ciaos -E00, E21, E50, E51, E53, YR15, YR16, BG13, BG49, B18, RV29, R20, C2, C3, C5
Embellishments - Seaside embellishments from stash

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back Pam - sounds like you had a great time! Love your card and the way you've placed the little characters into the waves - brilliant!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creation Pami...!

    thanks for joining us at tpc...and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now thats what I call dedication! straight off the plane into the craft room!!
    Welcome back and with a fab card too, love the cat in the water lol and the shells are cool, did they come back from Greece too?

    Hugs Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card, I can see why you love that paper - it looks amazing as sand!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow Pam.. you are a star! .. and i love this holiday themed card lol.. anyone would think you had just got back!
    Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card... love how you have created the ocean and sand...Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pami, So happy to see you back from your holidays and what a great card, its so sweet, Love the images they are really cute, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x