Wednesday 22 June 2011

Summer Loving at Fab 'n' Funky!

Good morning everyone! 
Well you don't normally see me on a Wednesday but I am here today with my first project as part of the Fab 'n' Funky DT! Just want to say thank you again to the girls for inviting me onto their team and also to say good luck to my fellow newbies Alexis and Cyndi!

So onto our theme this week which is:
"Summer Loving"
It hasnt felt much like summer in Kent at the moment with all the rain! 
We are sponsored this week by "Sassy Cheryl", go and check out the store, she has some great images.  I have used "A Mothers Day Flower", which I thought I had a lovely summery feel about it.  Here is my card:




I really enjoyed colouring in this little lady (I am having so much fun with my new copics and prisma pencils!) I have also realised that I am putting rolled felt flowers on almost all of my projects!  I am sorry if you are getting bored of them, I must be stuck in a rut!

Anyway I hope you like it.  Go and check out the other fabby projects by the lovely Design Team, and I hope you can join in this week.

I would like to enter into:
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Pami x

 

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Pami! Love that image shes's super cute and it's a good job I love your rolled felt flowers having see them in real life they are even better!

    Big congrats on the new DT what a great start!!

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Pami, love your colouring and DP's (and felt flowers too!) :o))
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow PAM.. This is fab .. i love those gorgeous colours and i wont ever tire of those gorgeous rolled flowers
    Great first DT project for Fab n Funky
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bored with the flowers???? NEVER they are beautiful... Your coloring is fantastic too, love the card.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you joined us Pam and WOW this is fantastic and I love the flowers! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card and I just love those flowers.Thanks for sharing with us this week at Charisma.

    clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Pami! Great colours xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stinkin' cute Pami! Love the image and papers, and your coloring looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is fabulous Pami, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pami, I saw your card at Make It Monday and love the beautiful image and design! I always wonder how to finish the inside of my cards and love how to finished yours! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so pretty, lovely dp, wonderful image and those rolled flowers are just stunning.

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Pami! The pattern paper you chose really compliments your fabulous coloring. I know what you mean about the rut, my current go to is rhinestones, I'm putting them on everything lol :)Thanks for playing with us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Pami

    Really pretty card!! Such gorgeous papers and that sweet image is so perfectly coloured. Your flowers look amazing and I could never tire of them.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Pam
    Thanks for the lovely comment,gorgeous card love all the detail,those flowers are fab
    andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x