Sunday 22 May 2011

Musical Dude!

Good afternoon everyone!

Have you had a good weekend?  They go so quickly don't they :-(, still at least we have a long weekend next week in the UK!  I've been chilling at home today, catching up on my DT projects!

I met some lovely crafters over the weekend and I would just like to welcome Caz and Lisa to my blog! It was great to meet you girls, I haven't bought any pencils yet but will be ordering once I finish this post!!

So my card today is for the Pollycraft Monday challenge which is "Music".  I love the Pollycraft images, they are so cool and great to work with. Here is my card:



I used Ethan Rockstar which you can get here.  I used my new MME paper pack (again!) and I followed the sketch at The Sweet Shop (with a twist which is to make it masculine).


Thats it from me today, I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.

Take care
Pami x

9 comments:

  1. Pami, this is fabulous. Love the image and your coloring is fantastic. Awesome papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers you used and those pearls at the corner of the image that makes it look like it was pinned to the card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image , fab papers, fab colours , just fabarooni!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute and so love those gorgeous papers Pami.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boyish card. Love this image, beautifully colored. and fun dsp. Such a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see your brain has kicked back in - Musical Dude is a much better ring to it than Male Birthday card lol!
    Fab little card too Pami, might have to splash out on those papers love the bright colours and lucky you getting to meet some crafting pals
    Hugs Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pami,

    Love the bright colors in your papers and the adorable image that you used!! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Pami - love the DP's and the image is just perfect for any male card.
    Have a great day.
    {{Debs}}xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Pami!
    Your card is fab-a-roony hon, love this digi and paper stack!! Did you order your pencils?
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x