Sunday 15 May 2011

Just for you!

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all ok and had a good Saturday.  I'm feeling a little under the weather so didnt feel like doing much! 

While I was away last week I won the Fun and Games challenge over at Pollycraft Challenge with this card and was a Featured Friend at SCACD Friends With Heart for this card. I was delighted with these and wanted to thank both DT for this. 

My card for today is below:





I've used the "I'm Not Tired" image from the Swings and Slides 2 set at Pollycraft which you can get here.  I used some more paper from the new MME paper pads, I think they are my favourite!  The ribbon is from SU (also my favourite!)

I used sketch 190 below at Mojo Monday so would like to enter this challenge .


I would also like to enter into the Pollycraft Challenge this week which is Boyz to Men.

Thats its from me today, have a wonderful Sunday.

Pami x

6 comments:

  1. Hope you feel a lot better today Pam.. i love this cute little card .. i love the spots and stripes .. so cute
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous card Pami! Looks so beautiful!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Pam! Wowee, love how you did the button - gotta nick, I mean borrow that idea!

    Hope you are having a fabby day! Meant to be doing some gardening but decided to go to the coast - we're such slackers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pami (and enough B's for a try at some candy give-away methinks).
    Sorry you are not feeling so good - hope it's only a 24 hour thing.
    luv and hugs brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win. This card is a winner too.
    Love the PJ's. Hope you feel better.
    Hugs,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute Pami.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, I enjoy reading every one of them! Pami x